Give and Take

give-and-take
Bible Passage:

Proverbs 28:26
If you think you know it all, you’re a fool for sure; real survivors learn wisdom from others. (MSG)

Message:
I admit that sometimes, I'm a fool, in a sense that this verse was saying. There are times that I think that I know all what I'm doing; that I don't need any others help or assistance. Because most of the time, I'm not a team player. I'm at my best when I play individually especially in the aspects of computer technology. Then while I was reading this verse, It comes to a point I was asking myself where did I get lots of information that I was able to apply in my computer world? The answer is through the internet. Who gives some information in the internet? The answer is people. So, I was surviving computer world through gathering information from the internet, that some people had shared. In short, I'm a survivor of the computer world through the help of others.

Examples:
Patients needs Doctors, and Doctors needs also Doctors because Doctors are also patients.

Persons who wants to have a hair cut needs Barbers, and Barbers needs also Barbers because Barbers also wants to have a hair cut, they can't cut their by their own.


Conclusion:


God wants us to know that we need others in able to survive. God gives us only the wisdom we've asked for while others shares wisdom from what they’d asked from God. So share also the wisdom we've asked from God to let others survive. It’s simply give and take.

0 comments:

POST A COMMENT USING FACEBOOK

Facebook Social Plugin Oming Photography Enhanced by: Rommel Villacorta

Post a Comment

Recent Facebook Posts