Facebook Milestone | 350 Likes

Oming-Photography-Facebook-Page-reached-350-likes
Oming Photography Facebook Page reached 350 likes!
I would like to thank everyone who had been part of my Facebook page 350 likes. I know this number is far away to millions, yet it is another milestone for me as a hobbyist photographer who started from nothing. As you visit my facebook page, you'll know and see how I started from my shots. I know there are lots of overexposed, underexposed, over post processed, and framing is not good with my shots but I know in myself that I gained up knowledge.

I'm looking forward for more great shots and experience. Anyways, Big Thanks for your support! May Our God continue to bless us!

0 comments:

POST A COMMENT USING FACEBOOK

Facebook Social Plugin Oming Photography Enhanced by: Rommel Villacorta

Post a Comment

Recent Facebook Posts